Student drop off and pick up usually occurs from 8:15-8:30 and 3:00-3:20. Parents are asked to pick up and drop off their children south of the crosswalk on Meadowlark, or north of Beattie in the cul-de-sac on Nighthawk. We especially encourage parents of our younger children to use the cul-de-sac or the church parking lot, and to walk their children across the street.
- The Red area is for student drop off only, and is on the south side of Meadowlark, extending from the bike racks to the crosswalk. There is no parking here at any time during the school day.
- We have daycare van loading and unloading on the north side of Meadowlark and it extends from the crosswalk to the parking lot entrance. We request that there be no parking here during drop off and dismissal times.
- In order to keep children safely away from bus and auto traffic, we have reserved the parking lot for staff members only. (Parking is allowed in the lot after school, and during the evening for programs and any other after hours school events)
Please also remember that you can keep our students safe by:
- Not double parking on Meadowlark or Nighthawk
- Not making U-turns in front of the school (from driveway to driveway)(this is illegal and a $110 ticket according to Fort Collins Police)
- Crossing only at the crosswalk on Meadowlark
Thanks for helping us out.